Who we are
Our website address is: https://ventushandmade.com. The website ventushandmade.com is an online commercial store selling products on the Internet created and operated by the company with name “VENTUS HANDMADE JEWELLERY”, based in Naxos Chora (Naxos Town), 84300 Naxos, Greece and contact email info@ ventushandmade.com.
Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store will be deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must responsibly refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
Limitation of liability
The company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not liable for compensation for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the non-availability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any loss (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or any permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
The links that are included in the online store, lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to go from it (online store) to websites of third party providers, companies, etc. These related websites are not under the control of the company and the company is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The company is not responsible for internet broadcasts or any form of transmission received from any linked website. The company provides these links in its online store, only to facilitate the use of the online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor / customer and the fact that they are included in the online store does not imply that the company approves or accepts the content their.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by ventushandmade.com, in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed their orders. The information collected by ventushandmade.com through the website is intended to measure its traffic, determine customer requirements for more products and facilitate transactions with the company. ventushandmade.com does not distribute to any other organization or partner not affiliated with ventushandmade.com the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners for processing the orders. Ventushandmade.com has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product(s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following: Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Use of Information
Ventushandmade.com collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute their order from ventushandmade.com, (3) information that the user gives us in entries of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us for special offers, (5) information that the user gives us when connecting through another platform ( ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, method of payment. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Ventushandmade.com makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary (iii) for new or alternative products offered by ventushandmade.com, (iv) ventushandmade.com special offers, (v) receipt of vouchers and offers. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from ventushandmade.com by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
Use of Information Access to Information
Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the debit of which proof of identification of legal holder is required for the first and only time is ensured in each case. Any documentation and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of ventushandmade.com. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of ventushandmade.com for the reasons mentioned above. ventushandmade.com requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can ventushandmade.com share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions allowed or required by law or court decision, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which have been collected online without your prior consent (for example in the event of a court decision).
Use of personal data
Use customer data for advertising purposes
In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have used. interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense
We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing the loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Collection of other information
During your browsing at ventushandmade.com without completing the order and / or registration the following information is recorded: Your IP address, technical information of your computer such as the size of your screen, the version of your browser, your operating system, etc., as well as the pages you visit. This information is not personalized and is intended to protect the online store in the event of malicious activity, on the other hand the evaluation and creation of anonymous statistics on the devices that visit our online store in order to improve our services and the content we display on devices of our guests. In addition, they help us to detect possible errors and to correct them. ventushandmade.com collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from ventushandmade.com, (3) information that the user gives us in entries of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us for activation of telephony and internet services, (5) information that the user gives us when connecting through another platform ( ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. ventushandmade.com makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary (iii) for new or alternative products offered by ventushandmade.com, (iv) ventushandmade.com special offers, (v) receipt of vouchers and offers. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from ventushandmade.com by sending your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookie use examples
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the way ventushandmade.com
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your legal rightsAs a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. BUSINESS will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
1. Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
2. Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concern you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data in our possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You can also check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at ventushandmade.com
3. Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if – You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy, – The processing is illegal and you ask to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data, – We no longer need your personal data, but you you need to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or – You have an objection to processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
4. Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not by you directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
5.Portability right: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of the contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
6. Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where – personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right – processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation , which requires elaboration by us – in particular for legal obligations – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
7. Right of objection: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
8. Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
9. Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
10. Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
11. Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information due to the identification you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies, – data collected by social media if you have posted a comment under a pseudonym it is not known to us. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you.
12. Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail. (email@example.com)
How we protect your data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legal provisions. In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains files that contain information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (eg via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.